(502) 819-4688 ●Collin_McGlone@Outlook.com
Trinity High School [Louisville, KY; May 2015]
● Graduated in the upper half of the class.
Sullivan University [Louisville, KY: Summer 2020]
School of Technology
● Working towards a Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design.
● Print Associate [Louisville, KY; September 2015]
○ Regularly required to provide maintenance to store.
○ Tasked with delivering high quality, timely, and professional service.
○ Executed creative strategies, resulting in a reduction of production time.
● Copy and Print Supervisor [Louisville, KY; July 2016]
○ Increased sales for the department by 36%.
○ Tasked with accounting for, and ordering supplies for the department.
○ Trained other print associates to provide a high level of service
● Customer Experience Supervisor [Louisville, KY; March 2017]
○ Responsible for ensuring a quality experience in store.
○ Routinely called upon to resolve customer service issues which arose.
○ Refined the storage system used to store excess product.
National Youth Leadership Training [Lincoln Heritage Council, Ongoing]
● Oversaw the training of approximately 350 youth scouts.
● Planed, designed, and executed, a course to national specifications.
● Served in almost every possible position on course.
● Trained youth in quality team building, effective communications, and
● Mastered: Word, Excel, Power Point.
● Highly Experienced with: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, and Dream Weaver.
● Received the Eagle Scout award on July 29th, 2015.
● Recognized by several local, and national leaders for services with the scouts.
● Regularly recognized by corporate leadership for excellence in sales.